Auto-connection mode 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 – If this module is disconnected, it will try to connect you to the server mechanically again. By default, it performs 4 attempts after 3, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
Auto-reconnect mod features
- An additional button on the Disconnect Display screen that can reconnect you without having to return to the menu first
- Works for multiplayer, real estate and even single player!
- Reconnect mechanically after disconnection
- They do several experiments
- Special person delay
- Performs endless attempts (optional, repeats last attempt)
- Although a guide can be reconnected
- The count is being displayed and can be deleted.
- After the reunion, send mechanical messages, for example, to hit a safe house or simply say hello to your loved ones.
- Delay between messages and earlier than main
- Targets a unique server, state, or single player known by the title (see below for details)
- It only applies automatically after you reconnect and never if you never reconnected yourself or never reconnected
- Through in-game configuration Mod menu
- Support the Mod menu and AuthMe (See below for details)
- Shut down the screen (like many different screens) and an emergency exit.
- Once disconnected from one player world, you will not find yourself on the multiplayer screen (Bug MC-46502).
Auto Reconnect Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API And Fabric Modloader
- take down Auto-reconnect Mod (Selected versions below)
- Save the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- Additionally, you can install Mod menu
Mod download links Re-link automatically
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.