Packed Dyeing Package 1.18.2, 1.17.1 It offers a collection of freshly packed dice textures in the game, which can help players differentiate between them instead of guessing which ones. Of course, these are just adjustments to the icons, but they are also helpful for those who need a lot of reading to decide which color to use. With this readability, players now have no choice but to assume that they will often choose the dice of all kinds.
Packed Dye Source / Textile Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Aptine Installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resources Packages”.
- The Resource Pack will open where you want to copy the file.
- The texture package appears in the Columns column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures work in all savings.
Packed Color Source Package Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
Post Packed Dyeing 1.18.2 Property Package 1.17.1 (16x) Appeared at first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.