Brick Furnace Mode 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 It is especially helpful in identifying performance to add 3 new kilns made of brick. Also, these new types of stoves give you better combustion capabilities than conventional types. So if you are asking for a module, get it and practice now!
About Brick Furnace Mod
As you all know, in the past, most furnaces in Min Craft were made of cobblestone, not solid. However, as the fabric changes from cobblestone to brick, you will gain a better understanding of this module.
In fact, this module offers 3 standard types of brick kilns, blast furnaces and smoker for free access. Also, each type can have a different spelling and burning ability as follows.
- Brick stove: Made of 8 bricks, can burn all utensils.
- Brick Blast Furnace – Made of 5 metal vents, 3 bricks and 1 brick oven. This type of stove, such as ore blocks, tools, and equipment, can normally burn twice as fast and save a lot of time.
- Brick smoker from 4 acre log and brick oven to burn food twice as fast as normal.
Obviously, this module will have a positive effect on the burn rate because it will cause much less latency and will use the FastFurnace module method. Also, the most impressive feature of this module is that it allows you to burn Klein in the bricks in Campfire.
Just remember to submit now Minecraft Forge Before you decide to use this module. Brick stove Mod will definitely not upset you when you use it. Please download and check it out today! good for you!
Brick oven mode installation
- Download and install it. Forge API
- take down Brick Furnace Mod (Selected versions below)
- Save the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Brick Furnace Mod Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.