Carrier Mode 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 It’s a small and easy mode for Minecraft. A new feature allows players to “pick up” blocks and creatures.
Service Provider Mode Features:
Once the carrier is in, you simply want to face the organism (like a cow, chicken, pig, etc.) and right-click Shift + to select them. By holding creatures (or blocks), your behavior will slow down and you will quickly become hungry. You just have to right-click to save it.
This mode feature, as he said, works perfectly with blocks. You can select blocks such as Chest, Furnace, Spawner and more to move them. The purpose of the game is also to help players transport blocks and creatures.
Modem also allows you to customize many different issues in the module configuration –
- The amount of slow and hungry you should take.
- A list of blocks and creations you don’t need to select.
Service provider mode installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API And Fabric Modloader
- take down Carrier Mod (Selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Service Provider Mode Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.