Crossover Mode 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Provides many new medieval weapons and equipment. Probably a Tribe that could drop any Minecraft block, upgraded blocks and new weapons.
Some features of Crusade Mod
- It is a type of catapult used to throw out long arm projects.
- Until the advent of gunpowder, gunpowder was a very popular weapon. Allows you to throw more than 100 blocks of any block or participant.
- It is a weapon that can be used by a fighter or a Lancer.
- It became a major tool in cavalry invasion during both the Classical and the Middle Ages.
- Repeated throwing or stabbing is not appropriate. If you are on any unsolicited device and you need to use people who are hurting people at your login. The faster you go, the more damaging it can be.
- You can call it Hyoum. It’s an over-the-top mid-type helmet.
- At the end of the twelfth century, he appeared to oppose the Crusades. However, it was not used until the 14th century.
The Crusades It is also known as the Auxiliary Mode, which provides the most important new equipment for the sport. Because of this fact, there is no reason for you to ignore this module.
Crusade Mode Load
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API And Fabric Modloader
- take down Crusade mode (Selected versions below)
- Save the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- Additionally, you can install Mod menu
Crossover Mode Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.