GUI Retexture Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 It gives you more active and exciting knowledge while you are having fun. Minecraft’s actual GUI often seems boring to many players in light gray. This side, however, can be improved by implementing this important asset package. GUI Retexture adjusts the number of visible points of the game, whether the installation display, the stock and even the participant’s score. Overall, these nice net fixes are sure to add a fun twist to your game.
GUI Retexture Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Aptine Installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resources Packages”.
- The Resource Pack will open where you want to copy the file.
- The texture package appears in the Columns column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures work in all savings.
GUI Retexture Resource Pack download links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.