Haven Resources Packages 1.17.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft The goal was to create a pixel art package that uses the default Minecraft Shade Gallery, so it looks like a default, but it has some more integrated and refined artwork. Eventually, in addition to mod help, the creator will make additional packages for up-to-date themes and CTM support, but this method remains. This package will continue to be a piece in the process, but there is still a lot of work to be done, but in the current situation, there must be enough visible differences for your world to be used in a joint game at any time.
Haven Resources / Text Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Aptine Installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resources Packages”.
- The Resource Pack will open where you want to copy the file.
- The texture package appears in the Columns column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures work in all savings.
Haven Resources Package Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.