Kiwi API and Library Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2. You can use this library mode to create many tutorials to create your own module.
There are several library modes that support Minecraft. Because of the importance of those libraries, most mod builders tend to use them to support the various modes they make. Because of the library, they contain units of code that are shared by many modules, and they usually look like in the desired room. Therefore, you need to get them regularly before you can install modules that will help them. When mod builders use the library, they simultaneously modify, modify, and maintain modules.
Some features of the library are:
- The registration is based on an explanation. Therefore, you can access your personal custom registry.
- There is a modular system that allows you to select widgets and blocks, usually based on dependencies or configurations.
- With NBT Help, you can do an in-depth identification strategy.
- In addition to the food preparation, the library offers blocks that can be re-posted with the legitimacy, along with the merchandise.
- The infrastructure is flexible. You even have some convenient recipes.
Kiwi Mode Installation
- Download and install it. Forge API
- take down Kiwi Mode (Selected versions below)
- Save the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Kiwi Mode Download Links
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.