Mobs Test Parkour Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 It’s an exciting new fabric mode, giving some flocks an easy way to jump over obstacles and practice gaps.
Mobs Parker Mode Mode Features:
- Herds can now jump 1 block further to find their resting place.
- Currently, jumping bands are zombies, zombie villagers, zombies piglins, silverfish, vermicides, endemens, dried skeletons, skeletons, spiders, cave spiders, eagles, witches, metal adults and crackers.
- AI tries to be realistic about jumping on vanilla, which shows that slow flocks cannot jump too far. (For example, zombies can jump one block).
- AI does not perform additional route search, so it may not compute an advanced jump set. Additionally, AI will start to fall below mass speeds or excessive jumps.
Mobs tried installing Parkour Mode.
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Textile language Kotlin
- Download and install Architecture API + Fabric Configuration API
- take down Mobs Experiment Parkour Mod (Selected versions below)
- Save the downloaded module in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- Additionally, you can install Mod menu
Mobs have tried Parking Mode download links.
For Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Post Try Mobs Parkour Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Mobs Can Jump) Appeared at first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.